Pijiu Belly is now offering LIMITED DINE-IN, along with TAKEOUT and PICK-UP!
New hours will be 12pm - 7pm, Tuesday - Sunday
- Our main priority is to keep our customers and staff safe so we will be adhering to the CDC guidelines!
- We will be offering a special menu during this time. You can find the menu on our Facebook Page or on our website.
- You can order via phone or on ChowNow. The ChowNow link will be available on our Instagram, Facebook Page, and website. You will be able to choose your specific pick-up time on ChowNow.
- We are working on implementing a contactless payment system but for the time being, please come inside to make your payment if you order over the phone. There will be a shield guard between the employee and the customer to maintain social distancing. Our employees will be wearing a face mask and we kindly ask you to wear one as well!
- If you order on ChowNow, you can pay online while placing your order.
We’re excited to be able to serve our neighborhood again and can’t wait to see both familiar and new faces. But from a safe distance, of course! See you soon, friends
As featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-In's and Dives Season 29 Episode "Belly, Beef and Bratwurst"!
Aired April 12th 2019